Monday, December 21, 2009

And The Countdown is ON

The Kids are officially out of school, for me that means less laundry, because we have alot of Pajama days.  But it also means more time in the kitchen, 3 meals a day, and if you have a teenage son that usually means many more meals in between.  But I am not complaining, nope not ME.  I am savoring this time, oh boy how good it feels to be alive, healthy and able to do laundry and cook.

I have been telling all my family and friends, that I already have my Christmas gift, that would never fit under the tree, it is Called Life.  The good news I received in October is enough of a gift to last through many many years to come.  At  last I leave you with the below picture, it is a shirt that we have in The Colon Club Store, and it is True, I think I'll wear mine today.







1 comment:

chaoticfamily said...

Love the shirt. That is fantastic news to celebrate and what a wonderful gift. We have tons of pj days here too!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the encouraging words. So very needed right now! My Dad is doing pretty well - considering.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Erinne