Thursday, May 20, 2010

Humpty Dumpty




Well there is an old nursery rhyme that goes something like this: Humpty Dumpty Sat on a wall; So I decided to sit next to him.  Humpty Dumpty had a great Fall; Exactly 4 1/2 years ago I fell into the world of Cancer.  All the kings horses and all the kings men could not put Humpty together again; But today I sit and celebrate how I was made whole again!  Still Cancer Free and celebrating every day.  However, i have chosen to stay around the world of cancer, supporting, uplifting and helping others as they pick up the pieces, and I am so thankful for this opportunity.

Oh how I wish cancer were just a nursery rhyme, make believe, and how I dream to say "THE END" to this disease  or  that we all will live "HAPPILY EVER AFTER"  never ever having to know what cancer is or how it affects our loved ones.  My prayer is that one day this will happen!

No comments: