Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Home for the Holidays

We spent some much needed family time away at the beach for Thanksgiving and enjoyed, not only just our family but extended family as well. The weather was great for a few days and then the Late Fall breeze settled in.  We came home to find it even chillier, but it definately has put me in the mood for Christmas Decorating. As of today I have the mantle, staircase, buffett, the entryway tree completed. Hopefully today I will manage to get the big tree up.

I am feeling great for those who keep checking up on me.   I was able to ride a bike for many miles at the beach and take long glorious walks as well.  So thankful for God's blessing of healing.  Hope you enjoy the posted pics
                                                            Enjoying the sunset





Rebekah:




Griffin:




No comments: