Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful for No Cancer

I think it goes without being said that I am so thankful for being Cancer free. After the last scare we had 6 weeks ago, a surgery losing 1/3 of my liver, and prayers for a miracle that were answered, I think I deserve to say I am THANKFUL.
That means I get to spend more time with my favorite People:


Doing some fun things, and living life as there is no tomorrow.

If you know of anyone who is battling Colon Cancer, Please visit www.colonclub.com and tell them about our online support message boards, and also shop around in our store. We are adding some fun and new products that will be great gifts for those who are fighting Colon Cancer.  Sometimes besides prayer, we do not always know what to say or do, a little gift from The Colon Club would be a great idea to let them know you are thinking of them.  Check back often as we continue to add new products.             And don't for get to order you 2010 Colondar:




I promise you will Be inspired by all these stories about Colon/Rectal Cancer Patients.

Happy Thanksgiving to All.
Suzie

1 comment:

chaoticfamily said...

That's wonderful news.

We are new to the colon cancer world. My Dad was just diagnosed on Oct. 26th. He is currently doing radiation and his surgery is on Dec. 10th.

What a terrific group of people who have graced the pages of the colondars. Very inspiring and hopeful stories, and so good to hear people speaking out and sharing their stories.

Many positive thoughts to you and your family.

Erinne