Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wow where did the week go?

Well I cannot a believe another week has gone by!  I am getting older and weeks definately go by faster.  We were blessed with tailgating weather in the mid 70's, great friends and really good food.  And on top of that DAWGS ended up with a Win.
Jeff and Suzie



Well my life actually does have more going on than just Football on the week-ends, but in the Fall in the South, it pretty much takes up alot of your time.  But Thank God, I have many more of these week-ends to look forward to in the future.  Although College Football is coming to an end in a few weeks, there will be many more years of games to look forward to.

I have been working on a few projects around the house.  And starting to think about decorating for Christmas very soon.

Have a Great Week,
Suzie 

No comments: